Weird things keep happening

Weird things keep happening in my server, that day, After I added some vehicles at a few point(I added a few vehicles at 1 position) my server created yellow door markers(Marker to enter an interior) at the vehicles position and when I restart my server it's gone and never happened again. Today, I added a in-car zombie infector(RMB in a car and it infects you, I use the same script OnPlayerSpawn and didn't have problem with it) and I crashed 2 times, when the round ends my camera is not suppose to be behind my player but it is and when I spawn in a new round, I was carrying a beer bottle, WTF? I have a feeling it's my map fs which is glitching my server, I always a get warning exception s007 0xC0000005 near the apartments opposite LS hospital, I heard it is caused by an invalid object id? But all I have there is a road, some generators and compressors, a long road block which emit light at night and trees(I use Incognito's streamer so if it is an invalid object id problem, it must be something from that place cause I only get it at a few places when I'm 'lucky' enough)

Beer bottle occurs when you get respawn 'wrongfully' -> something went wrong in the respawn process.
I advice you to check OnPlayerSpawn public, and at the same time it could be the mapping as well.
Make some debug.