is there any way to remove this?

so i've been making a new textdraw and then i've made a radio streaming. i see something weird.
yeah, this texts

that white texts. you see something messy at that textdraw. that white text. any way to remove it?
or disable it for my server?

As far as I know no, the only way is to disable the streaming.

but... it's my radio system. no way it can be disabled. anymore way? like theres on server.cfg that i misread?

No you can't remove it, I never liked this feature myself the reason it's like that is consistency between SAMP servers it's pretty silly that there isn't a client command to hide it.

Replace the black text draw color with white, and change the font color to black.

Or, change the box color to black, and make another box inside the white box which is black. Make it overlapping the um white box. And then, do your black text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
Replace the black text draw color with white, and change the font color to black.

Or, change the box color to black, and make another box inside the white box which is black. Make it overlapping the um white box. And then, do your black text.
that wont work too..... instead it's making it worse.
i hope they add some function for server to disable this thing or something..... hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wazer
Посмотреть сообщение
that wont work too..... instead it's making it worse.
i hope they add some function for server to disable this thing or something..... hope so.
hide the textdraws when you are playing audio streams, then when you stop, show them again, kinda would be the best solution here.