[Include] Ascript.inc

DELETE.

What's the point of this include?

so simple, but is good

A include for 3 things? Are you kidding me? You could just define them. Also there was a mistake IsPlayerAdmin(playerid), shouldn't be 'playerid' will be 'i', as you're looping.

pawn Код:
#define GivePlayerScore(%0,%1) SetPlayerScore(%0, GetPlayerScore(%0) + %1)
#define SendAdminMessage(%0,%1) for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++) if(IsPlayerAdmin(i)) SendClientMessage(i, %0, %1)
#define SetPlayerMoney(%0,%1) ResetPlayerMoney(%0) GivePlayerMoney(%0,%1)

Happy now ? I was just trying to make something useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areax
Посмотреть сообщение
Happy now ? I was just trying to make something useful.
Not going to argue about that. I mean, learn to make something newer and more bigger. Do you think about that you've just implemented three stocks into a include? Sounds useless imo. Also, those things are really newbie stuff, any scripters can do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
A include for 3 things? Are you kidding me? You could just define them. Also there was a mistake IsPlayerAdmin(playerid), shouldn't be 'playerid' will be 'i', as you're looping.

pawn Код:
#define SendAdminMessage(%0,%1) for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++); if(IsPlayerAdmin(i)) SendClientMessage(i, %0, %1)
#define SetPlayerMoney(%0,%1) ResetPlayerMoney(%0); GivePlayerMoney(%0,%1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rules
Do Not Post Untested Code - If you are replying to a problem and you haven't confirmed that your code will work, you are likely to make the problem worse, not better.
Please.. Let me clear that for you since your code is wrong.

Код:
#define SendAdminMessage(%0,%1) for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++); if(IsPlayerAdmin(i)) SendClientMessage(i, %0, %1)
Oh really? Still don't see it?

Код:
for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++);
Still don't see it?

Код:
for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++);
And now with your completely wrong arguments (u kiddin? you could just make definez and dats it) you made newbie scripter delete his post. No mather how much of these newbies we see, it's always good to actually give them proper instructions and direct them in right way instead of posting wrong and untested code and making them delete the post.

(no harm is meant to be done with this post, no hard feelings please)

Calm down Mr. Pro Scripter, it is just a small typo. What will happen?

"Do Not Post Untested Code - If you are replying to a problem and you haven't confirmed that your code will work, you are likely to make the problem worse, not better."

They will sue me for adding a ; by mistake?

I didn't FORCED him to delete his post, and please don't get over reacted.

If you're so good and humble, please tell him what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
Calm down Mr. Pro Scripter, it is just a small typo. What will happen?

"Do Not Post Untested Code - If you are replying to a problem and you haven't confirmed that your code will work, you are likely to make the problem worse, not better."

They will sue me for adding a ; by mistake?

I didn't FORCED him to delete his post, and please don't get over reacted.
Typo or not, code is wrong.

I'm certainly not over reacting whatsoever, just made a clear point. And you didn't FORCE him to delete it, you MADE him do it, difference is big.

Really no point in further discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение

pawn Код:
#define SendAdminMessage(%0,%1) for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++) if(IsPlayerAdmin(i)) SendClientMessage(i, %0, %1)
#define SetPlayerMoney(%0,%1) ResetPlayerMoney(%0) GivePlayerMoney(%0,%1)
you forgot a ','

pawn Код:
#define     SetPlayerMoney(%0, %1)    ResetPlayerMoney(%0),     GivePlayerMoney(%0, %1)