Any recommended mods for Roleplay servers i have car skins and player skins and i dont really like ELM mod so could you list some bellow that would be great

HD Mod For Street and its will look like a real streets like in real life ?

Well, in my opinion. You don't need mods. You have to enjoy the roleplay as what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, in my opinion. You don't need mods. You have to enjoy the roleplay as what it is.
Yeap, playing with clean game is always good

Yeah in my experience, people with loads of mods tend to have crashes, lag, etc. I do have a few mods installed like a couple of cars and skins, but I don't OpCode/lag.

If you're gonna install mods I'd recommend skin mods, if you don't have a decent computer the car mods will lag you out, Me personally, I got whole SA covered in snow, 1 Car mod and a few skin mods.

I have over 150 mods in and I am fine so.....

usually the players always download ELM mod for roleplay (for cars) but don't use any kind of mods better.

I only have 3 police car mods(LS,SF,LV), LEO skinpack, and ELM. Still, that gives me OpCodes and crashes. I'm thinking about removing them but they look so nice :3

I honestly just get ENB if your computer can handle it. It's one of the only modifications that won't destroy your game.