[CRASH] Crashing by the LS Form. (Race dome)

Hello. I was helping my friend out with some cars last night when we both decided to go to LS to mod a Tahoma at Low co Loco. But when we got near it, we crashed. We tried entering from all different sides, but we crashed again. I looked for any vehicles, I tried decreasing my streaming distance, but whenever I entered this area I just crashed. And I was forced to delete my userfile so I wouldn't spawn there. And even that didn't work. I had to manually create a new userfile and set my coordinates to '0.0, 0.0, 0.0'

Is anyone else having this error?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornHuman
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello. I was helping my friend out with some cars last night when we both decided to go to LS to mod a Tahoma at Low co Loco. But when we got near it, we crashed. We tried entering from all different sides, but we crashed again. I looked for any vehicles, I tried decreasing my streaming distance, but whenever I entered this area I just crashed. And I was forced to delete my userfile so I wouldn't spawn there. And even that didn't work. I had to manually create a new userfile and set my coordinates to '0.0, 0.0, 0.0'

Is anyone else having this error?
What error codes are you receiving, is there any specific custom vehicle or mapping done in that area?