Can't install any mod to GTA

I can't install any mod to GTA: San Andreas, my friends even sended their gta3.img file but it just doesn't save.. Does anybody know why?

Well, re-install GTA first. Is their gta3.img modded?

I did, serveral times. And when I reinstall it, I still have my old mods which were installed a few months ago, like a silver desert eagle, a chrome shotgun, etc.. The old gta3.img is still there somewhere, not letting me allow to install new mods..

Did you use the uninstaller or just delete the GTA SA folder? If you used the uninstaller, possible that old gta3.img stayed there and didn't get removed. Just use uninstaller, then make sure the folder is completely gone and also delete GTA SA user files. Also try to install mods via Spark and after that rebuild the archive with IMG Tool.

I use Spark and IMG Tool, but I still can't install any new mods for some reason..

Reinstalled it again, deleted my User Files at my Documents and deleted the Rockstar Games map, now the old mods appear again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freszh
Посмотреть сообщение
Reinstalled it again, deleted my User Files at my Documents and deleted the Rockstar Games map, now the old mods appear again.
Right. Are you installing from a CD or from a downloaded one from internet? It might be that your installation contains the mods. Try to download a fresh GTA SA copy perhaps.

It is from the internet, but I used that one before multiple times tho and it had no mods

then you must have downloaded a gta version with mods inside already

Maybe, but when I try to install new mods using Spark IMG Editor and IMGTool, I still have the old ones too..