New addon to samp client.

Hi i just want to say that it would be great that on next update of samp is this addon. Sowhen payer types.(Presses T) there should be sign next to his head like the sandclock when you are alt tabbed. This wil help servers like roleplay because when you type amd you are RPing with somone and he or you are trying to kill him he doesnt have time to repond because the attacker doesnt kno.if he bebecause he is typing.

Suggestions for future SA:MP updates

Thanks i posted it there.

This was considered and discussed for .x, but ultimately rejected as the negatives outweighed the positives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
View Post
This was considered and discussed for .x, but ultimately rejected as the negatives outweighed the positives.
I'm curious, what were the negatives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
View Post
I'm curious, what were the negatives?
Yeah what are negatives?

Well one was that it didn't really 'fit'. In DM or TDM servers it would simply be a 'quick, kill me I'm typing' indicator. And in Roleplay servers it would not be RP at all to show that someone was typing

Enable/disable it using server's script?

Quote:
View Post
Well one was that it didn't really 'fit'. In DM or TDM servers it would simply be a 'quick, kill me I'm typing' indicator. And in Roleplay servers it would not be RP at all to show that someone was typing
It wouldn't be that bad when it happens in (T)DM servers. And; who cares about RP servers :')
I would like to have this somehow.

Quote:
View Post
Then why introduce the 'timer' thing on alt+tab? It would be the players own fault if they choose to type while in DM and It's not RP at all to show someone isn't even in-game. In that case shouldn't it be possible to have voice communication since typing is an awful way to RP.

It's a useful feature but I can think of a dozen more things that need adding before this should be considered anyway.