Help Me !

Help Me !! When I'm Gonna Launch My Server , It Will Like this
Код:
[06:29:40] Script[gamemodes/ggfr.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[06:29:40] Number of vehicle models: 0
And If I Updated My Plugin , It Will Like This
Код:
[06:35:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[06:35:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[06:35:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[06:35:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[06:35:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[06:35:02] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[06:35:02] Script[gamemodes/ggfr.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[06:35:02] Number of vehicle models: 0

"script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file"
Try to recompile your gamemode when you installed the update of streamer.
"Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version"
When you updated you did not update either the include file or the plugin.
Also check if you got "main () {}" in your gamemode.
Please let me know if it works.

Download The New Update Of The Include And Plugins Then I Got This
C:\Users\NET10\Videos\Entertainment\~GGS~\Freeroam \pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\NET10\Videos\Entertainment\~GGS~\Freeroam \pawno\include\streamer.inc(313) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\NET10\Videos\Entertainment\~GGS~\Freeroam \pawno\include\streamer.inc(336) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\NET10\Videos\Entertainment\~GGS~\Freeroam \pawno\include\streamer.inc(33 : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

The streamer.inc file is not the latest version that's why you get those errors/warnings.

i use the latest version
BUT I GOT THIS C:\Users\NET10\Videos\Entertainment\~GGS~\Freeroam \pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\NET10\Videos\Entertainment\~GGS~\Freeroam \pawno\include\streamer.inc(313) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\NET10\Videos\Entertainment\~GGS~\Freeroam \pawno\include\streamer.inc(336) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\NET10\Videos\Entertainment\~GGS~\Freeroam \pawno\include\streamer.inc(33 : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"

open from pawno/pawno.exe then compile

i just compile it , and i got that ERROR MESSAGE AGAIN! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C:\Users\NET10\Videos\Entertainment\~GGS~\Freeroam \pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"