NGRP Setup help

Why don't you make your own gamemode instead of using an illegally released gamemode ? The NGRP gamemode isn't allowed and your server will be stopped and may result in ban from SA:MP forum.

hey look that one guy was right luke did get banned

I was looking to setup a LAN server could you PM the NG script

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HK]Ryder[AN]
View Post
USING NGRP IS NOT ALLOWED. IF SOMEONE REPORTED YOU WILL BE BANNED AND YOUR SERVER WILL BE STOPPED.
well said, sadly not in biggest font.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMP_Luke
View Post
Not really, this has 100000+ lines, with a good admin system. I have never been on a server with this script, and be admin with it. So I just want to see what it's like as an admin
I'm so tired of hearing people talk about lines of code. Lines of code don't even matter. Most of the scripts I've seen that were more than 60,000 lines long were not even modular scripts and the majority of them were badly coded. I can have a 5,000 line script that does the same a 60,000 line script does. Indeed, I've seen things in 60,000 line scripts that were completely disgusting like for example a checkpoint system filled with a different variable for each checkpoint and so on. (checkpoint1[playerid], checkpoint2[playerid], etc) when you could just define the check points in a new PCheckPoints[][DefCheckPoints] = { ... }; on the top of the script and then go through the index of check points you have defined. The less the amount of lines, the more efficient your script is (if properly coded of course). This is pretty much constructive criticism for all of those that think that lines of code show how great your script is when it indeed does not.