Forums help! Please HELP!

When I ever press , It tells me this:

Farman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please help me, I want to post the server's ad.

Read the rules. You need enough Rep & Posts to be able to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rules
Advert Requirements - You need a forum reputation of at least 15 in order to create an advert. This is to stop people joining just to advertise, and instead offer it as a reward for useful contributing members of the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farman
Посмотреть сообщение
When I ever press , It tells me this:

Farman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please help me, I want to post the server's ad.
You need to get 15 Reputation before that.