Script help

Quote:

[08:02:55] Error: Function not registered: 'Audio_RenamePlayer'
[08:02:55] Script[gamemodes/FCRP.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Basicly I tried to start the script up today and I am getting this error and I can't seem to fix it.

Is audio plugin loaded?

If not, then load it.
If the plugin is loaded but it gives that error, make sure that plugin file and include file do match. That can be because of some functions - they've been renamed etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Is audio plugin loaded?

If not, then load it.
If the plugin is loaded but it gives that error, make sure that plugin file and include file do match. That can because of some functions - they've been renamed etc.
If It STill Doesn't Work, Update Your Audio Plugin. it Happened With me Once But When I Updated The Audio Plgun It Worked!

I got it working but the mode is still saying its Unknown, any chance how to fix it?

If the server is running fine and only the game mode text is Unknown, then you can change it by using SetGameModeText.

I have tried everything and it still says Unkown mode, but this spams my screen.
Quote:

sscanf error: System not initialised.

Not rid of the one above now got this one, please help.
Quote:

[15:05:17] *** Audio Plugin: Started TCP server on port 7777
[15:05:17] weapon_rate = 40 (int, read-only)
[15:05:17] *** Audio_SetPack: Error opening "audiopacks/default_pack/file.mp3" for CRC check
[15:05:17] *** Audio_SetPack: Error opening "audiopacks/default_pack/file.ogg" for CRC check
[15:05:17] *** Audio_SetPack: Error opening "audiopacks/default_pack/file.wav" for CRC check
[15:05:17] *** Audio_SetPack: Audio pack set to "default_pack" (transferable and automated)

Make sure you have all the plug-ins you need. Common plug-ins are audio, streamer and sscanf. Try re-installing the audio plug-in, which can be downloaded here.

Still giving me the same error

I did, any help?