Else invalid func help

CMD:buyclothes(playerid, params[])
{
if(IsAtClothShop(playerid))
// else { SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are not in a Clothing Shop!"); }
{
} // My code, no I don't give good code to people I don't know.
else
{
SendClientMessageEx( playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " You are not in a Clothing Shop!" );
}
return 1;
}

Why is the "else" invalid fun. or dec.? I have tried a lot of things but still get the error. Pls help

Do you get any errors? If yes, post them please.

I said I did man I get invalid function or declaration

pawn Код:
CMD:buyclothes(playerid, params[])
{
    if(!IsAtClothShop(playerid))
        return SendClientMessageEx( playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " You are not in a Clothing Shop!" );

// Post your code here
    return 1;
}
Quote:

// My code, no I don't give good code to people I don't know.

Yet you can't fix a simple error.

Will try it. Gonna compile.
-----------------------------
EDIT:Thanks man! It worked, credz.

For future reference what good is not pasting all the code if you need help? Furthermore no one is going to be able to use your code for anything so why act like everyone wants to steal code when it's useless to anyone else but yourself?

Wait, now I get another issue. So, it works but it doesn't show the model selection menu. It only send the clientmessage... Why isn't this working? I have the latest include... Why isn't this workin' pls help

Screenshot:

Pls help

Where's your code? You're going to have to show it otherwise nothing can be done. Unfortunately, it's that simple.

Srsly? The code is above man. I have the mSelection which should provide the "code" you need. -_-