Complaint for having lied

I wanted to know if I can legally sue someone who says that I stole scripts SA: MP, because it is not true I would like to report it.
Now my questions are:
1) SA: MP is covered by some copyright?
2) The gamemode are covered by copyright?
3) Can I sue someone for these reasons?

Quote:

I wanted to know if I can legally sue someone who says that I stole scripts SA: MP, because it is not true I would like to report it.

You can't report someone for verbal accusations. Why do you even listen to him, ignore him. And don't even bother with legal rights if you don't have money for an attorney.

1) SA:MP copyrights dont relate to you in any way
2) not unless you got copyrights for it
3) yes, you can sue for defamation etc, if it has happened on a public domain. point being, it'll cost you a lot

But do you think the competent authorities shall take into account such complaints or they laugh?

How do I know if a gamemode is protected by copyright?

And there are currently gamemode copyrighted to date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyStar
Посмотреть сообщение
But do you think the competent authorities shall take into account such complaints or they laugh?
They'll ignore it and probably laugh.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to pay, and it's not $5.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think so.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

They will ofcourse consider it, if it meets the requirements like i said,

well, if you copyrighted it and paid for it, then its copyrighted.

there are some people who copyright their gamemodes, only the filthy rich people who have a surviving, prosperous server.
and ofcourse if the content is created by themselves, and not stolen in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDcosta
Посмотреть сообщение
They will ofcourse consider it, if it meets the requirements like i said,

well, if you copyrighted it and paid for it, then its copyrighted.

there are some people who copyright their gamemodes, only the filthy rich people who have a surviving, prosperous server.
and ofcourse if the content is created by themselves, and not stolen in the first place.
I'm surprised that no NGG leaks servers isn't fined yet.

I'm not sure but I don't think you can copyright a gamemode as it has includes made by the samp team. Also the police aren't going to care about an unofficial modification for a game. Just learn to ignore people.

Hand over a complaint to your class teacher. The other guy might get some detention for being a bad boy then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to pay, and it's not $5.
Uhm, no. Everything you create is inherently copyrighted (©). You're confused with a registered trademark (®).