Looking for extra scripter and mappers.

sdfsdfsdfd

If everyone thought with the same way as you, then the rest of the sections would be spammed with threads kind of similar to this one, so NO. You're not an exception and nobody else is.. just post to the correct way.

I'm interested in helping with scripting, just send me a PM and then we can talk about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
If everyone thought with the same way as you, then the rest of the sections would be spammed with threads kind of similar to this one, so NO. You're not an exception and nobody else is.. just post to the correct way.
I posted in the required thread about 5 times already, nobody would respond and would be willing to help. So that thread creates more spam than this thread ever will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
I posted in the required thread about 5 times already, nobody would respond and would be willing to help. So that thread creates more spam than this thread ever will.
I am sure 100/100 all players checking the theard but maybe no one want to help so you post here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicSamp
Посмотреть сообщение
I am sure 100/100 all players checking the theard but maybe no one want to help so you post here?
Your commen't dosen't make any sense mate.

Just keep posting in that thread, making a thread won't help you and it's gonna get deleted.