UCP maker

Hi guys. I have one simple question.. I need one person whic can make an UCP for SAMP server. I dont have money to pay, but he would get his name into credits of our server. That community exist almost 4 years, and we are making global restart.. If some is that good, contact me on PM or in theme for other informations. Thansk!

@ Croatian - Ako ima kojih balkanca da znaju napraviti ovo isto tako slobodno me kontaktirajte.. Hvala!

There are very few web developers around and here and none of them would make a UCP for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Посмотреть сообщение
none of them would make a UCP for free.
This(click me) user has broken your argument at least 4 times.

Actually there are some members here who can design and code a UCP for free. I wont point on those people but I know there are members here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macluawn
Посмотреть сообщение
This(click me) user has broken your argument at least 4 times.
Pardon, not for an individual user.

I make UCPs for free but you sure ain't getting one.

I give them to communities I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
I make UCPs for free but you sure ain't getting one.

I give them to communities I like.
Hello, i have a gaming comunity i really gonna need a UCP, so, maybe we can do a deal, IDK, swap an UCP for TS3/SAMP/WEB hosting, i have a dedicated server, or maybe you can teach me how to do one, i wish to do it with MySQL and PHP, but if it can be made easier with fopen and all that of PHP it would be ok, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc20121
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, i have a gaming comunity i really gonna need a UCP, so, maybe we can do a deal, IDK, swap an UCP for TS3/SAMP/WEB hosting, i have a dedicated server, or maybe you can teach me how to do one, i wish to do it with MySQL and PHP, but if it can be made easier with fopen and all that of PHP it would be ok, thank you.
I like how in your signature it is written "Website Develper",yet you ask someone else to teach how to do stuff/or make you the thing that you want.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You bumped a an at least 1 year old or more thread. Send him a PM not reply here.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Great bumping though.

Quote:

Website Develper, Windows App Developer, Chrome Developer, Windows gadget developer, Program/software developer

Also you are all-in-one scripter, why don't you make it yourself? 'Website Develper Developer' How you'd call yourself a website developer?