Streamer Help [REP ++]

Hi Scripterzzzzz.I need help with streamer how can i make bigger view distance for objects and cars and etc ? Help REP ++

It depends on the streamer you are using and the object type you are creating.

If you are using Incognito's and creating a dynamic object, it would be as following:

Код:
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid, interiorid, playerid, Float:streamdistance);
So you need to edit the last value, depending on how far you want the object to be seen from.

Open your server.cfg and increase stream_distance 300.0 to what ever you like, 300.0 is default so if you want double it put 600.0

Kk but who number is the best view distance?

600.0 is good , it will be X2 view

Voxel repped tnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by teomakedonija
Посмотреть сообщение
Kk but who number is the best view distance?
There is no global 'best' view distance. It all depends on how many objects you want to fit in one spot. On some stunt servers where they end up over mapping things and making not fun because there is to much crap in the way they tend to run really low view distances on those areas, where as a server that does not use that many custom may not even use a streamer at all, or if they use more then the 1,000 limit can run a bigger distance like 600.

If your using Incognitos Streamer, he does not recommend going over 600. Once you pass I think it was 700 I read, you leave the efficiency area of using his streamer because it leaves (I forget what he calls it). As well as the bigger the distance the more objects it has to check in that area, so having a big view distance could cause less performance then having say a smaller distance like 400.

Keeping all the in mind, just experiment. But if a objects GTA stream distance is ~400, then why run something twice that if the player is not even going to see it anyway

repped and for you Stunter