[GameMode] Basic Roleplay [B:RP]

Hello and thanks for visiting the thread.

This is my second gamemode release and in difference of the first one I've made some changes. Except the old saving system I've added:

1- Location system: The location will be saved and will appear in a dialog as you're trying to register. You will also be able to check your location into the /stats command.
2- Skin system: This will probably save your skin and will spawn you with the gender you choose skin. What I mean is: If you will choose male, you will spawn with a male skin chosen by me, but you can change it, same for the female skin. SKIN WILL ALSO BE SAVED WHEN YOU EXIT, IF YOU CHANGE SKIN WHILE PLAYING, IT WILL BE SAVED.
3- Roleplay commands: I've added the 2 important commands now for roleplay gamemode, which are /me and probably /do.
4- Non roleplay name system: The roleplay name system wont allow you to keep whatever name you may want to use, but it will kick you when you try to use other name that doesen't have underline or does have numbers in it.

Screenshots

Bugs
Код:
Except the kicking that wont show the message before it does so, there's no other bug, but that either is not a bug because it can be fixed easily.
Downloads

Solidfiles download: DIRECT LINK
Pastebin download: Don't have time now. Please make a mirror for me, it's allowed for PASTEBIN ONLY.

Nice one for a beginner!

Nice !

nice xD

Good Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogorakis
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice one for a beginner!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice !
Quote:
Originally Posted by saratchandra
Посмотреть сообщение
nice xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahaAsif12
Посмотреть сообщение
Good Job
Thank you, this is my second work also, so

I was wanted to give you rep + but then you asked for rep, so i won't rep you anymore...
In the other way: great job for your script

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStormiest
Посмотреть сообщение
I was wanted to give you rep + but then you asked for rep, so i won't rep you anymore...
In the other way: great job for your script
Good for you and I'm probably thinking you when you joined SA:MP forums, didn't you ask for rep? Don't say 'No', because everyone asked for rep when they joined forums...

EDIT: delete my comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzy951
Посмотреть сообщение
Reputation whore! I'm really sorry that, the -rep was removed.
Please insult at another place, this ain't the thread to insult ok? That 'whore' goes to me so please RESPECT. ITS JUST A FORUM AND A GAME. It's either useless to insult someone. I'm removing all the rep requiring posts, so all stop flooding me.

nice work

Nice at start

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPrivate
View Post
Good for you and I'm probably thinking you when you joined SA:MP forums, didn't you ask for rep? Don't say 'No', because everyone asked for rep when they joined forums...
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPrivate
View Post
Please insult at another place, this ain't the thread to insult ok? That 'whore' goes to me so please RESPECT. ITS JUST A FORUM AND A GAME. It's either useless to insult someone. I'm removing all the rep requiring posts, so all stop flooding me.
You shld not ask for reps if people like ur comments or useful they will give u +rep

@ontopic: nice GM keep it up

All it is is pretty much a register system with gender and age choosing system.
Nice work anyways, you should add some things though.

thank for posting

I will ask you to add credits to this person (Joshman543) for Non RP name code.

Nice!

Really great script for a beginning RP Script, You should add more stuff to this and keep it as your own and sell it or at least make a awesome running server with it

very nice, i'm looking forward to see more stuff added!

A new thread with some admin commands will be released soon.