Streamer Error Help

Hy guyz there i bug i got in Server Logs help plz to fix i update all plugins and many time recompile but still getting this
[15:44:59] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0x26104) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)

This happened with me too once, I have no idea why it wouldn't work. I updated the plugin, tried deleting it all and re-installing it, looked at the include and plugin version to make sure they matched, and I still got this annoying error for some weird, unexplainable reason. I can't remember how I fixed it though, make sure you're replacing your current include file with the new one that you've downloaded from the plugin's forum thread. Otherwise, try editing the include file and changing 26104 to 26105 and pray that it works.

This happens when the script needs its own streamer plugin, whatever script you've downloaded or made it needs an older streamer plugin.

Download the latest version of the streamer plugin, replace the plugin file and the streamer.inc as the warning says. Re-compile your script (make sure you run the correct pawno.exe that uses the latest version of the streamer into pawno\include folder) and run it. That's the solution and it always solves the problem.

Already using the Latest dude

This has just happened to me too, anyone know how to fix this?

Blunt why are you bumping a 1 year old thread eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapeassboi
Посмотреть сообщение
Blunt why are you bumping a 1 year old thread eh?
Might aswell use it instead of creating another topic the exact same, creating spam.