mouse cursor.

Hello everyone.
I've problem in my GTA, when i pause and unpause again my curson freeze, so ive to double pause again to fix it, right ?
But this time, it wont work i must keep pausing to have it work, but it %2 percent that it will get fixed..
to fix it, ive to minimize the game and open it again..
Anyone knows how to fix?

Some informations about my computer:
Inter ® Core™ I7 - 3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
RAM 8 GB
System type: 32 bit
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5450

Thanks for reading.

It happens to the majority of GTA:SA players, try googling "gta sa mouse fix" and download it. Not confirmed if it'll work since some does and some doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
It happens to the majority of GTA:SA players, try googling "gta sa mouse fix" and download it. Not confirmed if it'll work since some does and some doesn't.
I did.
but nothing helped me out..

It's a common problem that happens to most of the people, and hasn't been patched. It's just something you've got to live with if you have it, and after all, it's not much of a problem after you get used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean_Pierre
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a common problem that happens to most of the people, and hasn't been patched. It's just something you've got to live with if you have it, and after all, it's not much of a problem after you get used to it.
What ive to understand from you..
ITS UNFIXABLE.

Use ALT-TAB to tab your game, then go back -> mouse unstuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
Use ALT-TAB to tab your game, then go back -> mouse unstuck.
I already said that, "To minimize my game"..
However having this problem will prevent me from putting mark on my map, for teleportation or anything..
Using button T to put mark on the game isnt like pressing with the mouse because the function OnPlayerClickMap wont get called if you pressed 'T' to put a mark.

Right Click GTA:SA >>> Properties >>> Compatibility >>> General >>>> Find that "Run This In"

And Select one Like "srp3 srp2 Windows Vista etc." If you're Running on Windows 7 . I Suggest "Service Pack 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimGuan
Посмотреть сообщение
Right Click GTA:SA >>> Properties >>> Compatibility >>> General >>>> Find that "Run This In"

And Select one Like "srp3 srp2 Windows Vista etc." If you're Running on Windows 7 . I Suggest "Service Pack 3"
I tired them all, non has worked ..

First of all, why are you using 32bit for a 8GB ram PC?... A 8GB ram PC MUST** use 64bit because the 32bit system detects only 3GB ram of your PC and uses ONLY it, doesen't affect the other 5GB ram.

Secondary, do what Jochemd said, if the mouse stucks on the left corner then that's the method on how to fix it.