[FilterScript] [FS] Los Santos Paragliding

================================================== ======
Los Santos Paragliding - Created By Johnson
The point of this FilterScript is nothing, scripted out of boredem and tiredness. Took me a few minutes to make just thought id start a ranom FS release. Could be usefull for Stunt and Freeroam servers and realy easy to put into your Server. Leave all credits on

What is it?

Around 16 Teleports that teleport you to about 5000 GTA hight and gives you a parachute and then you fall, simple realy, just remember to open your parachute!

WARNING: Long long long long long long long long long long long long long long parachute drop, so be carefull!

================================================== =======
Download Links (Ask if u want to mirror):

Pastebin FTW: http://pastebin.com/f174554d8

Have fun :P

[Comment]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadnessJohnson
Los Santos Paragliding - Created By Johnson
The point of this FilterScript is nothing, scripted out of boredem and tiredness. Took me a few minutes to make just thought id start a ranom FS release. Could be usefull for Stunt and Freeroam servers and realy easy to put into your Server. Leave all credits on

What is it?

Around 16 Teleports that teleport you to about 5000 GTA hight and gives you a parachute and then you fall, simple realy, just remember to open your parachute!

WARNING: Long long long long long long long long long long long long long long parachute drop, so be carefull!

Download Links (Ask if u want to mirror):

Pastebin FTW: http://pastebin.com/f174554d8

Have fun :P

[Comment]
Parachuting and Paragliding are different things.

@ Parachuting and Paragliding are different things.

Yeh i forgot that when making lol, paragliding when you on back on boat, and parachuting is from air from plane thing xD, my bad!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ the noobish childish dicks

I only made this because i was bored, rarther than it been laying around on my comp i just posted it for anyone who just simply couldnt be arsed to make it, if you dont like it then GTFO, im all welcome to suggestions but childishness like tht is what makes people leave samp, complete wankers!

Nice

Nice script,

Do you want a mirror?