How fast can you type?

1: Go to this site: http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php?.
2: Do the test.
3: Post your results below:

After all my tries, this was the best on the ratio of fewer mistakes and higher typing speed. I did get 103WPM once, but like 5 typing mistakes.

I can do 152 but these paragraphs make zero sense.

I used to be able to type comfortably at about 175WPM, but I stopped using the PC for awhile and now I'm down to about 100.

Mine was 78. And I suck at the copying part other then that I can type really fast.
But that was pointless considering it was copying text... not creating text. Something like write a 100 5 letter words as fast you can may work... I don't even know aha.

72wpm.

To be honest, what does ''wpm'' means?

@Uberanwar, wpm = words per minute

Mine is best and pro, cow/klingon/everything certified

Quote:

Your speed was: 72wpm.

You made 12 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

MARLEY was dead: to begin with. There is no doubt whatever about that. The register of his burial was signed by Clergyman, the clerk, the undertaker, and the chief mourner. Scrooge signed it: and Scrogge's name was good upon 'change, for anything he chose to put his hand to. Old maryley was dead as a door-nail. Mind! I don't mean to say what I know, of my own knowledge what there is particulaly daed abut a door-nail. I might have been inclinen myself to regard a coffin-nail as the daedest piece of ironmongery in the trade. But the wisdom of our acerstors is in the simile; and my unhallowed hands shall not disturb it, or the Country's done for.

Aw, I suck :3

41 wpm. But I look at the keyboard, so having to constantly glance up to read the passage slowed me right down!
Besides, I only type with two fingers so multiplied by 4 that's 164 wpm! (Or 205 wpm if multiplied by 5. Do typists use their thumbs?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
View Post
Do typists use their thumbs?
yeap. for spacing(Space bar)
btw, 50wpm

lazy