Will Zing! Broadband run good on SA-MP?

I am trying to get a new internet service that runs good for SA-MP in my area, I found one that they say is good for gaming and reaches my rural area. They don't have many recommendations on Zing! besides one website I found. I think only american people should respond (I'm not being racist by any means, by this is because Zing! is only available in the U.S.)

You only need about 512kbps downstream for smooth online play, most ISPs offer speed much greater than that so it shouldn't be an issue.

Thank you, mine runs more than that but the problem is, I'm going with Exede which is broadband limited and they offered good internet until I realized that my latencyping is 600-1000 when playing on ANY server, even though they could be living in NC (I live in SC). My main goal is to see if mine can maintain good ping without having much lag. BTW: One more post and you got 3000 posts

The best way to have a fast connection is to play on a local server, and not on one on the other side of the earth, or the dark side of the moon.
For any internet connection packetloss in general is 0, speed is rather unimportant, so its just the ping that matters, and for that your connection is much less important than the server's.

Even SA-MP on GPRS is good if the server is in the same country - 200kbps and 500 ping...