Streamer Help!

I have tried updating the streamer and things but it still does not work, I have no idea how to fix this. I just want to test the script and play on a LAN server when I am bored, if anyone can help me I will +rep them and thank them, thanks

Picture of the error = http://gyazo.com/237c29d8f1b38611cd14f8f164d4f020

- Thank you for submitting a ticket to our services.

It has come to our attention that your server plugins are out-dated and needed to be updated. Once you have updated your plugins and includes for the following (streamer) please recompile your script. Then reupload and restart your services.

do you have a updated streamer plugin you can send me? Iv tried to find some but I keep getting the same error when I compile to which is:

C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(313) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(336) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(33 : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

This is the current streamer <https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865>. Replace and recompile all.

It will still telling me the same error when I compile after replacing the streamer, I don't know how to find it.

Again, the errors that it gives me when trying to recompile after putting the streamer plugin in follows as:

C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(156) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(314) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(337) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\IBP-RP\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(339) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"