Where are those good Roleplay gamemodes, all I see is bunch of edits everywhere.
Has anybody got, own written from scratch RP:GM,somewhere running or developing.

//Just curious.

If you ask me there are many good Roleplay gamemodes from scratch just there are to many servers and they are not popular

Honestly, I'm not really into RPs but I would like to see some new things coming from somebody at least.

tons of servers with custom scripts but most of them using awful same old edits.
i think you should give it a try script a D:M or TDM however, am working on my own project Roleplay GM at the moment on my own doing it. [just saying]

The Best Gamemodes are the ones that are written by yourself

Who said that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::: Ecko :::.
Посмотреть сообщение
Who said that.
Who said GM's are better if you make them yourself? Loads of people, for loads of reasons:

1: You know where everything is in your script.
2: You know what color schemes to use in your script.
3: You can take full credit and have the rights to sell it (not on the SA-MP forums) or release it.
4: If you had 100 servers with the same GM, and those servers had 10/100 players, the GM was not that good. Otherwise, you had another server with a custom made awesome brilliant fantastic GM with 5/100 players, honestly, I'd go for the 5/100 players one. It populates a lot quicker to have a unique GM too.

Now, why the fuck am I posting here when I am suppose to be doing my revision? :S. Bye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::: Ecko :::.
Посмотреть сообщение
Where are those good Roleplay gamemodes, all I see is bunch of edits everywhere.
Has anybody got, own written from scratch RP:GM ?

//Just curious.
those are simply not released.

Where did I mention in the text, that I'm searching for released RP-GM?
I'm just asking if there are still out and running

I've been building my own since 2008 (with several large intermissions) and atm i have noone to help me and as I dont have that much time now due to college, i'll just have to wait for the holidays to do some massive script-sprints.
I'm doing it for fun tho, but if it was to become serious I think it has the potential, but in order for it to turn serious I need to get a decent team not only made of scripters but of community managers.