Question about GTA V on a Xbox 360.

Edit: Thanks for the info, guys. Bought a Slim model!

---

Hello guys, thanks for reading this.

I am planning on buying a (second hand) Xbox 360, to play GTA V. But there is one thing I'm worried about. Will GTA V run smooth on every model/type of Xbox 360? Or will it only run smooth on certain models/types?

Would be great if someone, if possible, with personal experience, could help me out.

Thanks,

J.

Owh and sorry for any bad grammar. c:

I have xbox slim, and playdd gta 5 , it works perfectly but you need like 20 GB storage for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
I have xbox slim, and playdd gta 5 , it works perfectly but you need like 20 GB storage for it
Actually you only need 8GB storage

you might as well just wait till the gta v for pc comes out. i seen a ps3 xbox and for 150 one 150gb other 250gb so you should get it pretty cheap now xbox one & ps4 is coming out.

I guess the slim version of XBOX 360 is more than enough, to run it perfectly fine.

My GTA V runs perfect on my 1st gen 360. You'll need at least 20gb hard drive space if you ever want to install future DLC's.

why not get a ps3 slim/

My Corona Motherboard Slim XBOX 360 runs the game very smooth without any lags, I suggest if you're wanting to buy an XBOX buy the Slim or Corona Motherboard one as it's the latest. Oh yeah and get an Internal or External XBOX 360 Hard Disk to store games, an XBOX 360 compatible 500GB External would do just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
why not get a ps3 slim/
PS3 ftw! Just bought the superslim 500GB GTA V bundle, still waiting for it to arrive. I heard Xbox is running VERY slightly smoother than PS3, just 2-3 fps higher... But xbox requires subscriptions and all kind of bullshit, in which I prefer PS3.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlaySta...item1c38c2cb40

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
PS3 ftw! Just bought the superslim 500GB GTA V bundle, still waiting for it to arrive. I heard Xbox is running VERY slightly smoother than PS3, just 2-3 fps higher... But xbox requires subscriptions and all kind of bullshit, in which I prefer PS3.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlaySta...item1c38c2cb40
thats my man. PS3-FTW.