Good internet speed for sa-mp?

Hi,
After long time, I have a chance to buy high speed internet,
In my free time I play only samp ( with my slow internet with full lag)
As I going to buy fast internet, I like to ask what is the good internet speed for samp ?
I'm living in German, if you know any good internet company, pls tell the name to,

Thanks

1-2 MBPS is enough, and for the best internet company in German, you should ****** it.

Germany* (just saying, lol)

Well, if the server is situated in Europe, then you don't have to worry, 1-2 MBPS will do good. But obviously, if you want an awesome speed, go for 10+ MBPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathushan
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,
After long time, I have a chance to buy high speed internet,
In my free time I play only samp ( with my slow internet with full lag)
As I going to buy fast internet, I like to ask what is the good internet speed for samp ?
I'm living in German, if you know any good internet company, pls tell the name to,

Thanks
Germany* outch..

Anyways, as the people said alreadyif the server is located around europe 1-2Mbit are enough.
But as you live in germany and you live around Hessen,Northrhine-Westfalia or Baden-Wьrttemberg I'd suggest to go either with Unitymedia or KabelBW, you can get 50Mbit Flat for around 30Ђ/Month there.

512kbps dedicated net. 1-2mbps pubic network.

I guess my ping used to be good even when i was on 512 KBPS connection. It always depends on the ping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourceCode
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess my ping used to be good even when i was on 512 KBPS connection. It always depends on the ping.
Even if you have a low ping, but your internet connection sucks you will get disconnected quite frequently from the server due to connection issues.

Yea here i got 1 MBPS speed, and its a good one

2mbps should be fine i had 2mbps 1 year ago and now 6 it's same

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourceCode
Посмотреть сообщение
Ping is just a package sent and a package received to ensure there's a connection. You still won't be able to receive at higher speeds than 512kbps, so if a package is bigger than 512kb it will take more than 1 second to receive, which will be shown as lag.