Server error

pawn Код:
[23:38:13] Script[gamemodes/DCNR.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
I have the file but still showing ERROR

Try this:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=249226

Use nativechecker plguin to find out which problem your are facing;

First of all,

NativeChecker Plugin:
[Plugin] nativechecker

Check your "Plugins" Directory, and Look for "nativechecker.dll" or "nativechecker.so",

If you don't have "nativechecker.dll" or "nativechecker.so",

Download it here,

[Plugin] nativechecker

Installation:
  1. Copy the Plugin File plugins.
  2. Open server.cfg and add the plugin's name on plugins line.
and Make sure to update all your Include and Plugins to the Latest Version;

Installation:
  1. Copy the Plugin File plugins.
  2. Open server.cfg and add the plugin's name on plugins line.
It will write or print "Error: Function not registered: '...'", etc. on your Server Log else this kind of text will shown or print on your SA-MP Server CMD;

Post it here.

and

By the way, it sometimes gives that kind of error(s) (Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"), if you get that kind of error(s) it means the version of your plugins are too old, so i suggest to you to update that plugins into the latest version one

in FTP i couldn't see plugins file and also the pawno/include files , im using sa-mp.gs

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
in FTP i couldn't see plugins file and also the pawno/include files , im using sa-mp.gs
What do you mean? You didn't transfer the plugins/pawno/include folders? You know you are supposed to do that, lol...

in the begining it had files and it worked but after i updated my script it didn't work and even after i uploading the inc, plugins it shows couldn't find that file ;(

That's odd, I've never heard of such issue.. Try compiling the gamemode, does it has any errors?

No errors

Do you have any plugins in the plugins folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
No errors
Go onto the FTP, delete all the GM files and retransfer it.

I'm not sure if sa-mp.gs is Linux or Windows so try getting a hint of it, if they are Linux/CentOS download the linux .so plugins, change all .dll on plugins lines to .so in server.cfg

Also make sure you transferred the files from FTP, not a ready-made file manager or so. And set the permissions to 700 for samp-server/announce/samp-npc(win) samp03svr/announce/npc(linux)