No healthbars on other people

Got a quite weird problem with my SA-MP. Basicly I can't see any health or armour bars on other people althought I do see the names.

Running it on Windows 8.1 with a i5 4200U that has Intel HD 4400 intergrated graphics.
Any fix for this? Guessing its a driver issue but Microsoft does not let you update your Surface Pro 2 drivers directly from Intel

This is totaly samp servers or your Server ??!!

Maybe the server disabled such feature?

Login to multiple servers and see if this is happening in all of them. It is possible for a server to disable that feature.

All servers.

Make sure you do not have any modifications that may prevent from the health/armor bar from showing up. If the problem still persists, re-install SA-MP.

No mods...reinstalled both game and SAMP.

Maybe try directmode (im not sure if it helps, but you may as well try it):
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Sa-mp.cfg

Yeah, there are a few threads about this, and it seems the culprit is the latest Intel HD 4000 graphics drivers. A few people, myself included, have been able to install older drivers (the ones I'm using are here) but if the Surface is locking you into those drivers no matter what, I don't know what you can do.

Even though it's solved for me now, I have to ask if this can be fixed so SA-MP can run on the latest drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by szrone
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, there are a few threads about this, and it seems the culprit is the latest Intel HD 4000 graphics drivers. A few people, myself included, have been able to install older drivers (the ones I'm using are here) but if the Surface is locking you into those drivers no matter what, I don't know what you can do.

Even though it's solved for me now, I have to ask if this can be fixed so SA-MP can run on the latest drivers.
Yeah, that driver version fixed it for both the Surface and my desktop (dont have a GPU on it temporarily )
Thanks alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoryz
Посмотреть сообщение
Just curious here, how's the performance on the Surface? What are your graphics settings and the FPS that you get?
Fine. I can use even full HD resolution and have well over 30 FPS all the time. Although im using only 720p now as the chat is bigger than and you get even better FPS.