register problem

Hi my register dialog input password show in OnPlayerConnect. How can I change it to OnPlayeSpawn?

Because when its in Onplayerconnect it covers the server intro. So it was very bad.

I'm not sure what are you trying to ask.
Just move the ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, ...) line to under OnPlayerSpawn public...?

Okay so I found it under

Код:
Onplayerconnect
ExistAccount(playerid);
and I moved it under OnplayerSpawn

....Here is what in side the existaccount

Код:
stock ExistAccount(playerid)
{
    #if USE_MYSQL == true
	new query[128];
	format(query, sizeof(query), "SELECT * FROM `"#MYSQL_TABLE"` WHERE `PlayerName` = '%s'", GetName(playerid));
	if(mysql_ping(gSQL))
	{
		mysql_query(query, _THREAD_ACCOUNT_EXIST, playerid, gSQL);
	}
	#else
	new file[128];
	format(file, sizeof(file), "/%s/%s.ini", DINI_PATH, GetName(playerid));
	if(dini_Exists(file))
	{
	    if(IsPlayerDiniBanned(playerid))
	    {
	        new string[128];
	        format(string, sizeof(string), ""red"Your account has been banned!"white"\n\nBanned by:\t %s\nReason:\t %s\nBan Date:\t %s", dini_Get(file, "BannedBy"), dini_Get(file, "BanReason"), dini_Get(file, "BanDate"));
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BAN_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, " ", string, "OK", "");
			KickEx(playerid);
		}
		else
		{
		    #if USE_AUTO_LOGIN == true
		    new lastusedIP[16], IP[16];
		    GetPlayerIp(playerid, IP, sizeof(IP));
			format(lastusedIP, sizeof(lastusedIP), "%s", dini_Get(file, "LastIP"));
		    if(!strcmp(IP, lastusedIP, true))
		    {
		        SendClientMessage(playerid, GREEN, "SERVER: You will get auto logged in now");
		        LoadPlayer(playerid);
		        LogPlayerIn(playerid);
		        SendClientMessage(playerid, GREEN, "You have been automatically logged in");
		    }else ShowPlayerLoginDialog(playerid);
		    #else
			ShowPlayerLoginDialog(playerid);
			#endif
		}
	}
	else
	{
	    ShowPlayerRegisterDialog(playerid);
	}
	#endif
	return 1;
}
So the question is. Do you think when I put this ExistAccount OnPlayerSpawn it will have a problem or conflict wtih ban?

It will have if you don't fix it. It's going to check if the account exists everytime a player re-spawns.

Honestly though, using it in OnPlayerSpawn seems very bad. Just set a timer after few seconds a player connects to show the dialog. Until the timer will be called, OnPlayerRequestClass would normally have been called.

Quem pode me ajudar com esses erros?\/ contato skype: Lunatico-x

erros C:\Users\Conta_000\Desktop\egoporgem.pwn(2197) : error 017: undefined symbol "Now"
C:\Users\Conta_000\Desktop\egoporgem.pwn(2199) : error 017: undefined symbol "Now"
C:\Users\Conta_000\Desktop\egoporgem.pwn(223 : error 017: undefined symbol "Now"
C:\Users\Conta_000\Desktop\egoporgem.pwn(2240) : error 017: undefined symbol "Now"
C:\Users\Conta_000\Desktop\egoporgem.pwn(17873) : error 017: undefined symbol "Now"
C:\Users\Conta_000\Desktop\egoporgem.pwn(17895) : error 017: undefined symbol "Now"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
It will have if you don't fix it. It's going to check if the account exists everytime a player re-spawns.

Honestly though, using it in OnPlayerSpawn seems very bad. Just set a timer after few seconds a player connects to show the dialog. Until the timer will be called, OnPlayerRequestClass would normally have been called.
kons I tried to put ExitAccount under OnPlayerRequestSpawn everytime I choose a character or the ">" its show "You have been successfully created!" again and again (very bad idea)

So konst can you please help me make a timer, where the register dialog show first before the server intro?

here's the intro I used http://pastebin.com/bxJPPg7E

and here are some important things to show the dialog
Код:
stock ShowPlayerRegisterDialog(playerid)
{
	new string[256];
	format(string, sizeof(string), ""white"Welcome to "blue""#SERVER_NAME""white","gold"\n"white"Your    name "gold" %s "white"is not registered.\n\nPlease enter a password for your new account:", GetName(playerid), GetName(playerid));
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, REGISTER_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "Registration", string, "Register", "");
         return 1;
}
EDIT: Kons is it possible, let say after I enter my desired password and hit Register. Then the intro will start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbalor
Посмотреть сообщение
kons I tried to put ExitAccount under OnPlayerRequestSpawn everytime I choose a character or the ">" its show "You have been successfully created!" again and again (very bad idea) [..]
I didn't mean IN the callback, a timer that until the time OnPlayerRequestClass will be called (5 seconds after a player connects).

So set a timer when a player connects with repeat to false and after 5 seconds it will check if the account exists.

EDIT: Yes, it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't mean IN the callback, a timer that until the time OnPlayerRequestClass will be called (5 seconds after a player connects).

So set a timer when a player connects with repeat to false and after 5 seconds it will check if the account exists.

EDIT: Yes, it is.
Yes I understand now. I just make try.

Can you please help me how? I really need it. please!