have you looked back to single player mode ?

I mean, after joining san andreas multiplayer. Have you played the single player ? As after joining samp community. I didn't even launched my gta_sa.exe :P.

Yeah, I do.

Yes.

I did when I didn't have internet for playing SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champ
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean, after joining san andreas multiplayer. Have you played the single player ? As after joining samp community. I didn't even launched my gta_sa.exe :P.
Are you proud of it?
I bet you even cracked it.

It's a shame that so many of the community didn't even try doing to story....
It highly deserves it.

Also I played it BEFORE.

So my answer would be no but I'll still check Yes as far as I'm concerned that's what you meant but weren't able to write for some reason(most likely brain issues, hard to live with a low IQ, I guess).

Oh and one fucking time AGAIN: There is a search function, USE IT.

As Im not playing samp a lot, I probably spent more time with the single player than with multiplayer in the past few years (if I dont count scripting).

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
I bet you even cracked it.
DON'T make assumptions like that. For all you know, he could've bought the game several times as I did.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a shame that so many of the community didn't even try doing to story....
Why are you channeling your anger towards him? He never said that he hasn't played the story.

Calm your flaming attitude buddy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
DON'T make assumptions like that. For all you know, he could've bought the game several times as I did.

Why are you channeling your anger towards him? He never said that he hasn't played the story.

Calm your flaming attitude buddy...
I'm not your buddy and I'm not flaming.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't even launched my gta_sa.exe :P.
^intending that he didn't play the story there.

Also I assume that he cracked it as he's talking about the exe in particular instead of saying didn't even start the game yet. Of course, I could be wrong but I didn't say I know but I could bet that he did.

I'm "channeling my anger", towards all idiots around here that are not able to use the search function and then if they don't use it can't even write a proper thread.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As after joining samp community. I didn't even launched my gta_sa.exe :P.
He has bad grammar, but that doesn't mean he's never played SP.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not your buddy and I'm not flaming.

Also I assume that he cracked it as he's talking about the exe in particular instead of saying didn't even start the game yet. Of course, I could be wrong but I didn't say I know but I could bet that he did.

I'm "channeling my anger", towards all idiots around here that are not able to use the search function and then if they don't use it can't even write a proper thread.
I don't mean that. I said after joining the community. This doesn't means that I didn't ever played the story.
I have finished it about 10 times.

I don't know why you are so angry() on me