Volt Host

So we are supposed to wait one week more? 0.o?

I'm not damn waiting a week to get my files back from this scam shit company. I want them back now.

Yea the FTP nor MySQL databases aren't even working.

What about my Hosted tab which is not ordered from you? I have my own account in game-mp and is ticking, they wont give me credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_P4dr1n0
View Post
What about my Hosted tab which is not ordered from you? I have my own account in game-mp and is ticking, they wont give me credits.
Sent you a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
View Post
Sent you a PM.
Answered, thanks.

This is really disappointing I thought they were legit and would give us the service without experiencing such host errors etc. My server have been down as well for 4 days no, whilst they said they'd take no more than 24 hours really disappointing!

they lying now i readed say back servers today and now says tuesday wednesday www.facebook.com/volthost

Quote:
Originally Posted by willzyyy
View Post
they lying now i readed say back servers today and now says tuesday wednesday www.facebook.com/volthost
I sent ticket 2 days ago when AM will be Up still no answer :/

So, what host can one go to if he's no longer satisfied with what Volt-Host is doing? My community has pretty much taken a big hit due to the server being down for weeks without any info given in return. I knew that something fishy was going on, I mean changing the website interface should not render my server unplayable/inaccessible.

Quote:
View Post
Plus it isn't financially viable to backup the data for every node, we would have to buy a new node which can handle a large amount of data.
What, you can't afford a load of 3TB drives, cheap server in a 4U case with SATA backplates and a cheap RAID controller?

I dread to think what performance would be running multiple Minecraft servers on a single SATA (nevermind the extra overhead from RAID 1) disk like your apparent current setup...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post
What, you can't afford a load of 3TB drives, cheap server in a 4U case with SATA backplates and a cheap RAID controller?

I dread to think what performance would be running multiple Minecraft servers on a single SATA (nevermind the extra overhead from RAID 1) disk like your apparent current setup...
I don't think any of the servers that gameservers are hosted on have had a SATA drive in them since 2011. They've been exclusively SSDs.

volt host always have issues just like any other hosting company

So what's the deal...? Is Volt getting a face-lift (or, redesign) due to the new ownership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
So what's the deal...? Is Volt getting a face-lift (or, redesign) due to the new ownership?
Yes, they are getting a facelift. A new website design is coming, along with a new panel. A new Europe node is coming with better hardware and possibly DDOS Protection. The web hosting service will be overhauled to improve drastically on the uptime.

Quote:
View Post
Yes, they are getting a facelift. A new website design is coming, along with a new panel. A new Europe node is coming with better hardware and possibly DDOS Protection. The web hosting service will be overhauled to improve drastically on the uptime.
Volt-Hosts website was one of the most good looking hosting sites around, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca2k
View Post
Volt-Hosts website was one of the most good looking hosting sites around, IMO.
I agree on this one, control panel was always the best out there.

It's a shame they let it die down without providing constant updates and support, it used to be very good and noob friendly, I assume at the price we're paying for your slots we should have some kind of extra support and reassurance such as automated backups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
I agree on this one, control panel was always the best out there.
And they are changing it...