Sky network blocking websites.

hello guys i was watching the walking dead until now sky as blocked the site i go on to watch online steam etc, if anybody knows how to unblock web ULR websites let me know as sky network is a piss take thanks

Here what it says.

Access Blocked
Sorry, this web site vodly.to is not available through BSkyB.
BSkyB is required by Court order to prevent access to this site in order to help protect against copyright infringement.

Er.. Try something like Hulo or hola I think it was called?

EDIT: https://hola.org/

VPN? Proxy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
VPN? Proxy?
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
Er.. Try something like Hulo or hola I think it was called?

EDIT: https://hola.org/
You thinking Hulu maybe?

Download it, or

Go ask a friend of yours to open TeamViewer, share screens or share screens through Skype, ask him to open walking dead, and enjoy

c: It was Hola, I ******d it.. Hulu is a TV watchy site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
Download it, or

Go ask a friend of yours to open TeamViewer, share screens or share screens through Skype, ask him to open walking dead, and enjoy
Thanks i found out what it was. i see if you go on the control panel off sky net. you see lists off blocked URLs, so maybe everytime it blocks a site i just unblock the ones i go on. thanks guys you saved me

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение

c: It was Hola, I ******d it.. Hulu is a TV watchy site
Going to try it out see what it is like thanks useful.

This was only recently blocked, prolly 5 days ago, not on the 25th of Oct as I was using it way after that..

Basically, companies are trying to crack down on sites like these, so big organisation file a complaint against the website, and once court order is passed, ISPs are forced to block websites. It's a global UK block, all major ISPs are required to block these websites..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
This was only recently blocked, prolly 5 days ago, not on the 25th of Oct as I was using it way after that..

Basically, companies are trying to crack down on sites like these, so big organisation file a complaint against the website, and once court order is passed, ISPs are forced to block websites. It's a global UK block, all major ISPs are required to block these websites..
i can see that is soo true, what i dont understand is if your paying for the net etc, you should go on any site you want never mind them blocking sites that allow you watch films and more what about downloading.. sites