Register or tutorial bugged.

Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to click on my topic.

I've recently found a little gamemode, which is awesome but it has a bug in the register in it.
You can easily make a name, but when you like have to put you're a male or female It also still works.
Once you come at the question, "What's your birth?" that doesn't work. If you type for example 1/1/1950, it doesn't proceed it just shows a blank screen. I also see that it doesn't show anything after it, maybe that is the problem or something. Also If I try to relog, nothing happens you've to do the male/female steps again. But on your /stats it says age:27 for example, anyone know how to like proceed the tutorial?

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Here is my register :

Quote:

}
if(RegistrationStep[playerid] > 0)
{
if(RegistrationStep[playerid] == 1)
{
if (strcmp("male", text, true) == 0)
{
SetPlayerPos(playerid,1830.803,-1731.561,5203.459);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pSex] = 1;
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_PURPLE, "** Immigration writes your gender on a paper **");
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[IMMIGRATION] When were you born? (Use dd/mm/yyyy)");
RegistrationStep[playerid] = 2;
return 0;
}
else if (strcmp("female", text, true) == 0)
{
SetPlayerPos(playerid,1830.803,-1731.561,5203.459);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pSex] = 2;
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_PURPLE, "** Immigration writes your gender on a paper **");
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[IMMIGRATION] When were you born? (Use dd/mm/yyyy)");
RegistrationStep[playerid] = 2;
return 0;
}
else
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "_________________________________________________ ___");
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_REALRED, "ERROR: You did not type in either 'male' or 'female'");
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "[IMMIGRATION] Are you a male or female?");
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "_________________________________________________ ___");
}
return 0;
}
else if(RegistrationStep[playerid] == 2)
{
new year, month,day;
getdate(year, month, day);
new DateInfo[3][20];
splits(text, DateInfo, '/');
if(year - strval(DateInfo[2]) > 100 || strval(DateInfo[2]) < 1 || strval(DateInfo[2]) >= year)
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_REALRED, "ERROR: Fix Your Date of Birth");
return 0;
}
new check = year - strval(DateInfo[2]);
if(check == year)
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_REALRED, "ERROR: Wrong Date of Birth Format");
return 0;
}
if(strval(DateInfo[1]) > month)
{
check -= 1;
}
else if(strval(DateInfo[1]) == month && strval(DateInfo[0]) > day)
{
check -= 1;
}
PlayerInfo[playerid][pAge] = check;
PlayerInfo[playerid][pOrigin] = 0;
ClearChatbox(playerid);
// format(string, sizeof(string), "Ok, so you are %d year old.",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAge]);
// SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW2, string);
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "SERVER: Please re-connect to the server to complete the registeration process.");
return 0;
}
return 0;