[All community] Section presentation (Who are you?)

Hello,

I wonder if it would be possible to add sections for all languages​​, which would aim to present this? So that the members could have more easily.

I do not know what you think, but it could be a little more for each of the different languages​​. And it would get to know one another.

Sincerely,
Wisdom

N.B: Sorry, if my sentences are poorly written. I use ****** translate for the translation

We already have separate languages on the bottom of the forums.

Who understands English should just use the English section instead. We shouldn't make like 1,000 sections for other languages and hires like 1,000 moderators minding that the amount of trusted ACTIVE people on the forums aren't even near that amount.

Urdu/Hindi sections should be added too!
+1

When there's a huge demand for one, it will be added. But until then, sorry but no.

Yes, I know it, but in each of its sections. This is creating a category for each different, a place to introduce it. And I remember those in each of the different languages.

Like this:

French: section "Showroom & Who am I?"
German section "Showroom & Who am I?"
English: Section "Showroom & Who am I?"

etc..

I know that there are already different section with different languages. But what I would request to add a category in each language. Who will use for the user, so that he can present it in the section of its languages.

Hoping that I can make myself understood :S

After I can understand your opinion

The best way to introduce yourself is to make useful or constructive posts, to contribute. Not to post saying, "Hello I am Timothy."
So there is no need for a single Hello thread, let alone multiple for different languages.

Yes I agree with this point of view, but there would be a section for the members of the present (with a beautiful presentation, usually mine are 20 to 40 lines). This would make a bit more community facilities and could possibly make a better knowledge of the people and create a better atmosphere