Server Cheacker/signature

i was trying to make some thing like monitor sacnr but i got failed can anyone give me a script or app to make a site like this
By the way please dont make fun here

Learn PHP.

CHEACKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
CHEACKER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maaz
Посмотреть сообщение
i was trying to make somethink like monitor sacnr but i got failed
Just don't, don't even try to make such website.. Don't.

Why are you even trying to make one if you can't ?

Cheack your spelling please

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
i was trying to make somethink
Exactly, some-think first.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
] like monitor sacnr but i got failed can anyone give me a script or app to make a site like this
Your sacnr-like website won't get any more views than 10 a month if you create it with an app. Better go and search on ****** yourself, or watch some tutorials, all you're going to get here are some negative answers.

Don't bother with a SA-MP monitor like SACNR, you need permission from the SA-MP team and we already have enough monitors! Why not make a checker or something?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...58&postcount=2

btw the guyzz its was wrong spelling so sorry for it but i want to know how to make it thats all or i need any software like that i know php coding but not much :/ so please dont make fun of me anymore and thanks for that link linuxthefish
if u know any more please provide it here

You obviously don't know PHP or you wouldn't need to ask this question. Can't you just use SACNR Monitor's signatures? Or try googling "dynamic image php" or something.