| KING | ( RolePlay Server ) - Need Help

Hello, gentlemen.

I've been working on an "ultimate" roleplay server script, and I need your help. Anyone that would like to volunteer may post to this thread, or send me a message. I am almost done with the "Finalized" version of "The Godfather." Similar to the one you've seen on a well known server, "LS-RP." ( cp.ls-rp.com ) These are the things I have so far-

- The Godfather, "Finalized" version installed.
- All Bomb Shops installed, up and running.
- Server up and running.
- Forums up and running.

___
Here are a few things I majorly need help with:

- The perfect Admin command system.

- EVERY ANNIMATION AVAILABLE TO SA-MP INSTALLED.

- There are a few "hotdog stands" and "ice cream stands" throughout GTA:SA Singleplayer. There are also some in Multiplayer. Need help finding out how I can COSTUMIZE the location of a "hotdog" or "icecream" stand so I will be able to place them anywhere. ( For Example: Street Intersection next to Reece's Barbershop ) I'm sure there is a way using the new "SA-MP MAP EDITOR."

- A costumizable script that I can use to createvehicles, createinteriors, and creating checkpoints without even going into the SCRIPT file. Which means you can EDIT your SCRIPT without even leaving your SERVER. Etc...
( This "Costumizable Script" would be a very usefull tool that we can add to the community. Making it possible to add "Checkpoints", "Interiors", and "Vehicles." I also am ready to come to an agreement, I will offer to share this new "Costumizable Script" with the community. )

- Truck Driver Job. ( Adds a Import/Export abbility )

- Real Estate Agent Job. ( Allows you to create interiors for homes and businesses via " The in-game costumizable script."

- HotDogStand and IceCreamStand Job. ( One Job )

- An items menu that make it possible to store items and weapons, in a "bag" or "car" or "house" or "business." Also this "items menu" will let you to give items to people, or drop an item. ( For Example: /items to see your items. /giveitem (itemID# ). /dropitem (itemID# )

- An "Costumizable Item Menu" to let me create an item, give it a name, and a usefull action.
( Example: [ Syntax = /Create <ItemName> ] Ingame = /CreateItem Labtop - Then you would be able to "costumize" your item. ( Example: [ Syntax = /AddItemFunction <ItemID#> <FunctionName> /AddItemFunction Labtop Internet - ) This would work, considering I am planning to modify the "News Paper" fuction to create an extra ability, To "Browse" the "Internet" ingame. Then after you have the internet installed on your "labtop" you can add another "itemfunction." For instance, /AddItemFunction Labtop AddressBook, this would allow you to enable a "AddressBook" for your "Labtop." Then, you would add another ItemFunction, for example: /AddItemFunction Labtop Notebook. This would install a "Notebook" on your labtop, which can be used to store MULTIPLE memmos and such. For another example, Now we will try /AddItemFunction Labtop Chat, this will enable "Chat" for your labtop which allows you to chat with more player that have the "Labtop." Etc... Etc... Etc...

(!) The "Costumizable Item Menu" is a major factor in my new script because, you will be able to buy a businesses around the city and STOCK them with COSTUMIZABLE ITEM names and functions.

- ( For Example: if I was roleplaying as a "Burgershot owner" I would be intitled to ordering a truckload of burgers. I would call the "truck driver" and tell him I need a load of "Burgers " The truckdriver will then do /CreateItem Burger, then do a /AddItemFunction Burger +10, this will make a "Burger that will increase HP by 10." The truckdriver will then load up the truck and stockup "Burger Shot" therefor, when costumers come in, they can do "/buy" and see whats on the menu.

I look forward to some REAL roleplay businesses sparking up, not this "Gunshop", "Transfender", "Blackmarket" stores on every server block...

Thank you for your time and effort,
B-Boy

P.S. Please, comment. I would like to hear ALL of your replys. Critizism or otherwise...
MUCH LOVE.

- Edit- The server is up, these new features will be added A.S.A.P. I predict it will be up in 2 weeks. I will post a thread for the server IP, Vent. Forum, and more.

- Its time to take SA-MP Roleplay to the next level -