Giving away 20 server!

Im giving away 20 for those who are looking for free hosting, like i was..
I already realised my dream, got a vps and got bored from having a server, i closed it now and i have nothing to do with my vps
PM me for a free 50 slots server!

Good luck, as your VPS isn't going to support 20 servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
Good luck, as your VPS isn't going to support 20 servers.
I hope it does..

I don't think anyone will get it from you, because there are now few companies who are offering free SA-MP hosting with proper host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think anyone will get it from you, because there are now few companies who are offering free SA-MP hosting with proper host.
Don't say that as you did not try my servers please.

Tell me what are your VPS requirements. And also, who is giving out a VPS that handles 20 servers with 50 slots like this? And also being 14 posts and -1 rep. No one trusts you. As iZN said, there are couple of companies providing free hosts with a lot of better information and more trusted then you. To me it looks more like a attempt to steal scripts, anyways.

Good luck.

Ram :256 mb
Swap: 256mb
Disk: 10GB

256mb of ram can't even handle 3 servers with 20 slots. They will be lagging like hell. If someone uses the map plugin it will use up to 100+ mb of ram and this ONLY into one server. What if there will be like 5 total servers using this? It can't be possible because it can't even handle 5 normal servers without the plugins.

Greets

Read private message

Remove the zero in the topic title and then you'll be fine. Otherwise people, don't host here if you want to avoid exploding servers.