are NPCs bugging ?

Hi , I'm making a zombie bot server , but wonder if they'll Bug & lag .. this will make the server fail , anyone can tell me if it happens or it's fixed in the current version of SAMP ? I don't wanna have bots that bug (fly ...) ..

thanks

Why would a NPC fly randomly? There are no huge bugs AFAIK, the NPCs will do as how it's coded to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would a NPC fly randomly? There are no huge bugs AFAIK, the NPCs will do as how it's coded to be.
Thanks ! because I've seen many servers are shut down because of bots lagging , well a normal NPC that follows player to kill them will not make a big trouble as u said...

If you code it right you wont have any issues. At the moment I'm developing something that requires 100-150 bots at any one time, it runs on about 35mb of RAM. They don't "float" either

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
Посмотреть сообщение
If you code it right you wont have any issues. At the moment I'm developing something that requires 100-150 bots at any one time, it runs on about 35mb of RAM. They don't "float" either
O thanks a lot there will be zombies spawning (3Max each 1 min) for each player , so I gess it'll be ok as there will be a small map (Fort Carson)...

& about your developing , will u share it ?

@OFFT: I don't think he will release it, he will create his own server.

@OT: It wont create up any lag and you can listen to V1ce for more information, because he is the one that is doing a zombie project now with ideas that you got. So he may be the right person to help you into this.