Roast Busters (New Zealand News) What's your opinion?

Well, in New Zealand there's a news segment going on about rapists, who go by the name or The "Roast Busters".
I don't know if you've heard of them, but the news may not have circulated world wide.

They get under aged children drunk (Which here, it's under 18.) and then rape then, they have a ******** page where they posted all about it and made videos. The news like, broke all up over News here and there's like a Nation wide hate spree. It's quiet ironic how everyone knows who they are, and the attackers aren't hiding themselves but the Cops can't get involved cause none of the victims are taking action and making statements.

They even had enough nerve to boast about what happened over the internet, which made me and a lot of people. Sick especially parents, and soon to be parents like myself. Heaps of threats were made, and I personally would enjoy taking to them. Make my day quiet frankly.

Only one person has decided to come forth, but no statement has been made as of yet.

Opinion: I find it pretty disgusting that it actually happens, and that they perpetrators are open about it. It literally makes me sick, not to mention it takes away my national pride and makes me not want to be in the country I'm in.

So, what's your opinion?
I'm not looking for anything besides opinions, and please if you feel like this inappropriate feel free to comment and I'll ask for it to be deleted (While I wait, I'll delete the message and change the topic).

I only really summed it up, so here's some links to other information:
3News Website - Original News Post
NZ Herald - Beraiah Hales
NZ Herald - Victims Statement
NZ Herald - Other stuff
******** Group

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PcMxLjfJsw"]******* - Video[/ame]

I deeply apologize if this is inappropriate, and feel free to delete this if you feel the need.

I'm so sick of seeing this shit all over my newsfeed.

Yes, making a video about it is disgusting, yes they are clearly douchebags who need to be knocked off of their high horses, and yes maybe some of the girls that they were with were underage and/or peer pressured into drinking, but there is absolutely no proof that they raped all, if ANY of these girls.

The girl who was interviewed by 3 News said "you could say I was raped" which, in my opinion, discredits her entire story because either you were raped or you weren't. There should be no uncertainty in it by saying "you COULD say I was raped".

This has been turned into a much bigger thing than it needed to be, which has given the boys the publicity they wanted.

I'm so sick of all the feminists losing their shit over it. Everyone needs to shut up about it and wait until there is actually some EVIDENCE that they have raped anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm so sick of seeing this shit all over my newsfeed.

Yes, making a video about it is disgusting, yes they are clearly douchebags who need to be knocked off of their high horses, and yes maybe some of the girls that they were with were underage and/or peer pressured into drinking, but there is absolutely no proof that they raped all, if ANY of these girls.

The girl who was interviewed by 3 News said "you could say I was raped" which, in my opinion, discredits her entire story because either you were raped or you weren't. There should be no uncertainty in it by saying "you COULD say I was raped".

This has been turned into a much bigger thing than it needed to be, which has given the boys the publicity they wanted.

I'm so sick of all the feminists losing their shit over it. Everyone needs to shut up about it and wait until there is actually some EVIDENCE that they have raped anyone.
I know, I mentioned the publicity it received, which is a little over the top.
You're right about the no proof for one, for all we know it could just be a hoax of an attempt for attention.

Horrible and stupid...

I read about it yesterday.

One of the guy wrote a message on his private ******** that he regretted every thing he had done, that were good but not to do this horrible crime is really not ok!.