SA:MP exploit maybe?

Pictures first:
First

Then

Finally

Now my explanation..
So, I was told that this afternoon about 3PM EST that someone came in and started doing this (pictures show the actions).. The IP comes from Russia and we had about 50+ players on.
It banned all the players and we had to clear samp.ban..
So, I don't know if this is a new SA:MP exploit or something on my side; I've never had this problem before..

Thanks...

Have any developers been fired recently?
Possibly have a backdoor in the script.
Maybe someone else has a better explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Посмотреть сообщение
Have any developers been fired recently?
Possibly have a backdoor in the script.
Maybe someone else has a better explanation.
There's only one developer in my community and has access to everything. I've known him for nearly 2 years and I'm sure he wouldn't do anything to harm the community.

Sounds too good to be true backdoor. We have NPC disabled and we're running 0.3x R2 server

sounds like a bug in your script

Is your Rcon password complex?
What Filterscripts, if any are loaded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Посмотреть сообщение
Is your Rcon password complex?
What Filterscripts, if any are loaded?
Ym1aCi7WAuq4d0t - My RCON pass is similar to that, although my RCON is set to 0 in my config.. I don't know if that would deal with anything..

Mapping filterscripts, y_buttons and removebuilding.. All of them have been checked and do not seem to have any suspicious coding..
Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
sounds like a bug in your script
What do you think the bug would relate to? OnPlayerConnect?

possibly something to do with flooders, you have that unban text, see why they're getting unbanned

That's a bot attack from a single IP address. Use MAXIPS Filterscript provided by sa-mp team and prohibit multiple connections.

I got the same thing for my server but in my server_log it had 1,000 lines a second for 30 minutes with packet modified ??