Mario Kart for SA:MP?

Hello,

is it possible to create Mario Kart for SA:MP, including those weapons, bananas and other stuff? I haven't seen such a server in many years of playing SA:MP, personally I think such a server would be more than awesome.

Regards,
Incredipede

If you got alot of experienced with scripting you can develope it. Sounds good and unique!
I've never seen a Mario Kart for SA-MP server.!

- You need to collect all the Mario Kart features to add them to SA-MP Server.
- You need good experience to use Pawno Tool and make objects/cars/features.

Yes it is possible. You just have to think smart & script it with your logic. Everything is possible, although it will not be like your imagination.

It is possible, but may require models to be edited and certain SA:MP files to be modified. But yea, its possible, I guess.

Sounds fun !

If you have time and really want to do it, go ahead.

Pawn and other scripting programs nowadays allows you to do quite a lot, so definitely.

Most certainly worth a go if you have the knowledge! Like CrazyChoco mentioned, use some simple logic, and I am sure you'll come out with a fantastic little idea. Make sure to keep us posted with your developments. I for one, am very curious as to how it will turn out.

I'm not sure a mariokart mode alone would make a good server with lasting appeal, but as an event or subgame within a larger concept it can be fun. We have a few mariokart-style races on our server but its just tracks and turtle karts, no powerups atm.

That's very easy to script, if you ask me:

pawn Code:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, CreateVehicle(571, 0.0, 0.0 0.0, 0.0, -1, -1, -1), 0);
}
Nah, jokes aside. It would be a good concept though, since it was one of the games I enjoyed playing when I was younger. Just add some fun maps, power ups and you've done it.