It won't let me install SA-MP?...

I am trying to install SA-MP, again , and this time I am having problems.

It is not letting me click the 'install' button.
I think it might be because when I tried to install it I put it the wrong place, the one displayed , and now it won't let me re-install it into the correct place, where the .exe is located.
See picture:

I have been trying to find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\ but I seriously can't find it!!!
See picture:

Thanks for any help inputted.

Seems the GTA SA file doesn't exist on root: C:\Programs Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas.
Did you check if it's installed on other Program Files? or somewhere else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems the GTA SA file doesn't exist on root: C:\Programs Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas.
Did you check if it's installed on other Program Files? or somewhere else?
What do you mean - other Program Files? or somewhere else?
Thanks for the reply btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMorg
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean - other Program Files? or somewhere else?
Thanks for the reply btw.
Well on my laptop i have 2 programs files (x86 & another program files).That's what i mean

Right-click on the SA-MP or GTA shortcut, clicking on properties you should be able to see the path of it. Or search in START for gta_sa.exe and then right-click and "open file location".

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well on my laptop i have 2 programs files (x86 & another program files).That's what i mean
Me too I have x86 and just a program files:

Neither contain the one I am looking for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
Посмотреть сообщение
Right-click on the SA-MP or GTA shortcut, clicking on properties you should be able to see the path of it. Or search in START for gta_sa.exe and then right-click and "open file location".
Thanks, but I already know how to find the file location. It just won't let me input it and press 'install'. That is the problem I am having.
Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, but I already know how to find the file location. It just won't let me input it and press 'install'. That is the problem I am having.
Thanks anyway.
Do you have installed GTA SA?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have installed GTA SA?
I have GTA SA installed via steam, yes.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I have GTA SA installed via steam, yes.
Why you don't mention it was Steam! well as i know SA-MP is not supporting Steam Versions :/