Total Respect

I currently do not have a screenshot of this bug, but i'll sometimes be on my server, and i will receive the 'total respect' message in the corner. I know this isn't a script related issue, since i have had the problem on a few other servers before. Some of the players on my server tell me the same thing too. This also occurs if you give yourself a large amount of money.
I will post a screenshot of it when i manage to get one.

EDIT: Ok got a screenshot now (ignore black boxes, url hidden under there, hidden for advertising reasons)

Not sure, might be because of the SA:MP. Or there might be something on the script.

I have had this bug myself on my server, it has caused crashes to players occasionally.

i never had it crash me or players.. but this is definitely gta "bug"..

i guess samp team didnt remove it..

It's from GTA SA. The concept in single player:

Rob money, respect goes up
Give money out, loss of money, respect goes down

Think of it as in single player. Hopefully this'll be removed in 0.4a

I remember an old bug that made the respect bar go beyond its maximum in certain situations. That one persisted for several early versions.
But this one rather looks like some singleplayer stuff. Could be called a bug, but im not sure if samp could fix this at all.

You can handle money serverside, save them in an array and display them in a textdraw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
You can handle money serverside, save them in an array and display them in a textdraw.
Money is already handled server-side, but this is still a bug regardless.

Confirmed for a really long time (at least years).

As someone already said, it's GTA:SA, not SA:MP. San Andreas gives you respect for money. As simple as that.