Hacker teleports players to vehicles

Hi there, sorry if I post this in the wrong section but here we go:

I'm currently using this trick to detect players who use external programs to enter a vehicle pretty fast comparing to the normal "method",
since most of the hacks around are working by teleporting the hacker into ALL available cars and play/teleport/destroy/circle etc with them.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)
{
    if(newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
    {
        carEnterTime[playerid] = GetTickCount();
    }
    else if(oldstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
    {
        if((GetTickCount() - carEnterTime[playerid]) < 220) // Player entered too quick to a vehicle (external program)
        {
            // detect playerid here...
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
The problem is that recently I've noticed that my anti cheat gets flooded with literally TONS of messages per second by detection ALL online players that are using cheats,
which is wrong since it's not possible to have every single player using a program for his advantages.
It seems like one hacker uses some kind of an unknown program to teleport all of the online players to all of the available vehicles around which the anti cheat detects wrongfully..
Some of the victims get lagged out and they must relog (they're immediately getting the AFK clock above them/moving with severe lags), also I noticed that the potential hacker does not get lagged by his own hack since it protects only him from that
(you could see him driving/playing normally without lags), this way helped me to detect a few of them, however I also banned innocent people as well.

Is this scenario happened to anyone?
And if so, what can I do against that?

Anyone...?