TRIANGLE.GS, SA-MP.GS vs ULTRA-H.COM [UPDATED]

So, I just made a compare between TRIANGLE.GS, SA-MP.GS and ULTRA-H.com. I'm sorry if I'm being offensive, because I don't know which should I choose.

TRIANGLE.gs
Advantages of TRIANGLE.gs
1. 30 player slots
2. Medium ping (Tested from Malaysia-France, 350 ping)
3. The server will be yours if you use the banner that they given! (Means no more worries if you're getting a tiny community ^^)
4. Lots of port, more than you can't ever think! (1 server location, France)
5. You can even own more than 1 server (max 2), if you think your first server is going well.
6. FTP supported.

Disadvantages of TRIANGLE.gs
1. Hard to set up for newbies (Took me around half an hour because lack of experience of running a server)
2. Web is a bit slow (My area?)

Information/Rules of TRIANGLE.gs
1. Operating system: CentOS 6
2. Renewal for 1 day if you just want to test server. Renewal for permanent (use their banner) if you're interested to make a community.

SA-MP.gs
Advantages of SA-MP.gs:
1. 30 player slots
2. Have a lot of port to choose (1 server location, France)
3. High up-time (Not sure of this)
4. Easy to get (Once register, you'll receive an email from them within 5 minutes, guess so)
5. Just upload your gamemode, no restriction of the gamemode!
6. Medium ping (Tested from Malaysia-France, 350 ping)
7. pHpMyAdmin database support.
8. Able to upgrade to 100 slots, increased CPU usage and another free database by getting 16-digit code, do the survey and you'll get it.
9. FTP supported.

Disadvantages of SA-MP.gs
1. No forum support (Only via contact)

Information/Rules of SA-MP.gs
1. Operating system of the server is: Debian 6 Wheezy x86 (32 bit)
2. If you don't login for 3 days or above, your server will be removed.

Ultra-H.com
Advantages of Ultra-H.com
1. 20 player slots
2. Medium ping (Tested from Malaysia-France, 350 ping)
3. Easy to get (Once you requested, done within 10 minutes, guess so)
4. Has forum support
5. Giveaway event! (Only for Ultra-H.com users?)
6. FTP supported.
7. Can even buy server when free ports are not available? (Not sure)

Disadvantages of Ultra-H.com
1. Hard to get a server.
- Why I say this? I just checked this and the ports are for only 20-30 persons and they are always get occupied.
2. No MySQL database support
3. Medium up-time (Sometimes the server can down for several days)
4. You must use their handmade script ("SendClientMessage" about the server is hosted by Ultra-H) and you must not upload roleplay gamemode! (That's cool)

Information/Rules of Ultra-H.com
1. Operating system of the server is: Linux (Not sure what is the name and the bits)
2. If you don't login for a day (thefak), your server will be removed

Updated on 21st of May, 2014, if anything wrong please contact me via Private Message/Visitor Message!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXian99
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Operating system of the server is: Debian 6 Wheezy x86 (32 bit)
im relatively certain x86 is 64 bit

For some reasons I don't trust these companies. Why don't you go for other ones out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
Посмотреть сообщение
im relatively certain x86 is 64 bit
Technically x86 simply refers to a family of processors and the instruction set they all use. It doesn't actually say anything specific about data sizes.

*Why don't you test servers for Netherlands, and US instead of testing for Austria only for sa-mp.gs?

Anyone knows how to upload a gamemode on sa-mp.gs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
Technically x86 simply refers to a family of processors and the instruction set they all use. It doesn't actually say anything specific about data sizes.

*Why don't you test servers for Netherlands, and US instead of testing for Austria only for sa-mp.gs?
Yes, but were talking about OSs and x86 refers to 64 bits and x64 refers to 32 bits. ( if i remember correctly.)

I toke "Public Server" on the sa-mp.gs. But anyone have idea how to upload/put my gamemode?

I'm getting used to Windows, my bad.

So, in Linux, x64 means 64 bits and x86 means 32 bits?

Can you guys answer me? please!

Quote:

Debian 6 Wheezy x86 (32 bit)

I have a question. Is this Linux, or Cent OS? I'm confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
View Post
Yes, but were talking about OSs and x86 refers to 64 bits and x64 refers to 32 bits. ( if i remember correctly.)
Hmm.. x86 - 32 bit, x86-64 - 64 bit (Not sure )

((However, I've seen x86-32 which is also 32 bit, but am not sure))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
View Post
I have a question. Is this Linux, or Cent OS? I'm confused
It's Debian, under Linux.

I would go with SA-MP.gs because it seems like Ultra-H.com does not know how to speak proper English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZz
View Post
I would go with SA-MP.gs because it seems like Ultra-H.com does not know how to speak proper English.
Same here, I've chose SA-MP.gs, hope they will open a forum as soon as possible >.>

@Tuntun, PM me, and I'll teach you how.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXian99
View Post
I'm getting used to Windows, my bad.

So, in Linux, x64 means 64 bits and x86 means 32 bits?
the versions are x86 and x86_64 most of the time for the average user's processors. Thus, x86 is 32-bit and x86_64 is 64-bit. (Most of the time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun
View Post
Anyone knows how to upload a gamemode on sa-mp.gs?
You can use FTP client like filezilla, etc and login to FTP that sended to your email

.gs is better in my opinion. Ultra-H is overrated and has many problems.

@TunTun: sa-mp.gs is having FTP support. They've sent your details about your FTP account in your e-mail. You can use application like FileZilla for FTP.

@LeeXian99: sa-mp.gs is a good host, and also trust-able. Austria is giving me pings around 200-250. If you're having high pings, then it is your internet.

Rofl, rating ping...

you shouldnt expect to get mysql database. Its a free host, anyway ultra host is better.

Ultra host afaik is not actually reliable, from what I have heard they might use your codes and stuff to earn a few extra bucks elsewhere.
I don't have a clue about Sa-mp.gs.
Its probably best to buy your own slots