Problem with YSI

So, I'm trying to include the whole YSI and it gives me this warning:
Код:
warning 203: symbol is never used: "Langs_AddLanguage"
#pragma unused is not a solution what's the problem here and how to correctly fix it?

EDIT: Ok, here are few more problems

[23:25:01] *** YSI Error: YSI/users/index.YSI does not exist and couldn't be created.
[23:25:02] *** YSI Error: Could not upgrade user files.
[23:25:02] *** YSI Error: No languages found - Did you add "Langs_AddLanguage" to the script init (NOT "main")?

What specific include is causing that warning? Also, what line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRazer
Посмотреть сообщение
What specific include is causing that warning? Also, what line?
It's written that the problem is in the last line of my [gamemode_name].pwn file

Well search for the line where "Langs_AddLanguage" is defined and comment it with " // "
That should get rid of the warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rappy93
Посмотреть сообщение
Well search for the line where "Langs_AddLanguage" is defined and comment it with " // "
That should get rid of the warning.
No!!! It means something... no #pragma unused or comment-outs can be applied here waiting for a comment of someone, who knows, what this definition is used for

it's has to do with y_languages. if your using it, then add a language -> https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=295580 if you need help. otherwise, don't use it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada32
Посмотреть сообщение
it's has to do with y_languages. if your using it, then add a language -> https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=295580 if you need help. otherwise, don't use it..
Solved! Few more problems left

Код:
[23:25:01] *** YSI Error: YSI/users/index.YSI does not exist and couldn't be created.

in scriptfiles, create a 'YSI' subdirectory/folder (and in that create a 'users' folder). on run-time YSI will begin to generate some other files.