Creating a per player plugin detection method

I created a plugin which gets the position of the cursor, the key pressed for the current AMX *amx. AFAIK, it's not possible to get it for each player, it's possible for only one player, right? Is there a way to create a per player detection method then? Some how differentiate each player just from the AMX and that too without each player having to download a communicator with the plugin?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
I created a plugin which gets the position of the cursor, the key pressed for the current AMX *amx. AFAIK, it's not possible to get it for each player, it's possible for only one player, right?
It'll only work for the one who's running the server.

Quote:
Is there a way to create a per player detection method then? Some how differentiate each player just from the AMX and that too without each player having to download a communicator with the plugin?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ada32
View Post
It'll only work for the one who's running the server.

No.
That really sucks and puts detecting all keys / mouse cursor beyond reach. I'd like to hear opinions of others, too, though.

Quote:
View Post
That really sucks and puts detecting all keys / mouse cursor beyond reach. I'd like to hear opinions of others, too, though.
Think about it like this, if a player's space key is jump and he/she jumps, the server processes the request made by the client and updates this information for all players. The server doesn't care what key is being used to jump, only if the player jumps. If you implement key detection, the server still has no way of knowing what keys are being pressed by the client because the client only sends requests for specific keys (movement keys, jumping, shooting etc..). This is why the client would need to install a plugin to communicate with the server.