Strange ping problem

So, I've been playing SA-MP now for 2 years on a lot of servers with less then 200 ping, without having problems with my ping.
After i installed a mod that kept crashing my GTA:San Andreas, i re-installed it.
After installing SA-MP, i suddenly get massive ping on all servers, even mine where i both get massive ping suddenly from 150 to 1000.
I hope someone has a solution for this, since its very annoying for me and the people that play on my server. (Because i always time-out).
Dont tell me to use any program that speeds it up, my computer can run BF4 on medium so that cant cause the lag.

Regards,
Jimmy

Check and see if you have UTorrent, or something of that nature running.
It could be as simple as a program open.

Try to restart your router, and close all programs such as Skype, Torrent, etc etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorFisher
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to restart your router, and close all programs such as Skype, Torrent, etc etc.
Tried a million times, even before making this topic.

It might be because of your internet. Check if someone else in your IP, in the same house, downloads something.

I suppose this is a long shot but what is your results with this? http://www.speedtest.net/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy0wns
Посмотреть сообщение
So, I've been playing SA-MP now for 2 years on a lot of servers with less then 200 ping, without having problems with my ping.
After i installed a mod that kept crashing my GTA:San Andreas, i re-installed it.
After installing SA-MP, i suddenly get massive ping on all servers, even mine where i both get massive ping suddenly from 150 to 1000.
I hope someone has a solution for this, since its very annoying for me and the people that play on my server. (Because i always time-out).
Dont tell me to use any program that speeds it up, my computer can run BF4 on medium so that cant cause the lag.

Regards,
Jimmy
Hi, first of all i suggest u to check ur internet speed if its same as before ......scan ur pc or laptop with a good security program cux sometimes There is THE FAMOUS VIRUS ( TROJAN HORSE ) behind all this it creates laggs and interupts while u playing any game ..........!!!

Try and call up your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and they'll guide you with fixing the problem.