Any tips for a new server tryna make it?

Hey guys, I'm tryna get my server some popularity, but I'm just wondering what tips you guys have for meh ? :P
Any tips would be welcome other than " Unique script " :P..

Keep correct language for ingame texts.
Create a script with gameplay and stuff that noone had before.

@Potassium; was just about to comment the same thing until I read your post.

@OP; I think you should work on creditability, build up a reputation within your community, gain respect and you will gain popularity.

Well if you didnt understand what the author was saying or tried to say you wouldn't post about it either.
Since you replied to him, you got what he meant :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by jremi
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey guys, I'm tryna get my server some popularity, but I'm just wondering what tips you guys have for meh ? :P
if you want to make something unique, then it's not the place to ask, as many from here will get your ideas.

Another boring LS roleplay server? Sure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jremi
Посмотреть сообщение
> Not a GF or NGG edit.

> Hosted Tab

> Use the goddamn search feature, this question has been asked almost a hundred times.

Creativity.

Some of the things in this thread may help you a little: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=464477

What makes a server unique are it's members. Although other factors are also important, the top one is memberbase. So try focusing on that, invite your friends, make sure they have a good time and carry on from there.

Hey!

The key to keeping a server active and flowing with players is indeed the uniqueness of the script, you have to be creative, and open to new ideas/suggestions. Proper language is a big thing with SA-MP servers, the more professional you seem, the more friendly environment you provide for your players, but not too strict, your SA-MP server should be fun, not restricted to prison like conditions. Another thing that attracts players is gamemode flare, the flashier, and colorful your gamemode appears, the more people it attracts, I do not fully understand this concept, I guess it brightens the mood and promotes good behavior/fun environments. I've seen almost every server turn up very successful by following the guidelines I've stated above.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoTorres
Посмотреть сообщение
Whatever man, I still spent more time on my post than the thread creator did. I am sure you get what I mean.
and.. you still fail. try harder.

To get players, you need a good admin team. Don't start spamming and hiring everyone as admins. Getting hosted tab works really well. But players will just come and go if your script aint that good.

Think outside the box