Annoying problems - Need fix ASAP

Well last few weeks I've been experiencing a rather annoying problem, here is the bottom line,
Every time i minimize my game (alt+tab) and after some time (from few seconds to few mins, doesn't make any difference) when i want to get back into the game, when i click the icon of the game to maximize it again, i usually have to wait up to 20-30 seconds before it comes back up.
During that time, i can't click on any icon or anything, i can only wait for the samp to come back up.
I don't have any mods whatsoever, i downloaded, installed from many different discs my GTA SA over and over again, Defragmented my PC, ran CCleaner, Disk Clean Up, TuneUp everything i could possibly think of, i have even enabled hyper threading in hope that it would make some difference, nothing.
All other games run perfectly fine, i don't experience these kind of problems. I run Battlefield 3 on ultra with 90-100 fps constant. I can't belive that GTA SA could possibly bring my pc to a crawl..

*EDIT: Forgot to mention, GTA SA Single Player works perfectly fine, i don't have this problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Serbian011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian011
Посмотреть сообщение
I usually have to wait up to 20-30 seconds before it comes back up.
This happens to me aswell, what operating system you on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuhz
Посмотреть сообщение
This happens to me aswell, what operating system you on?
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

EDIT: Turns out, my problem was caused by an outdated graphics driver, i just installed a newest driver version and the problem is gone the game works perfectly!